Disney World just got a lot more fun! Toy Story Land opened June 30, 2018. Not only did Disney World add a new land to their Hollywood Studios park, but there’s a new quick service restaurant in town too!
Woody’s Lunchbox features quick, familiar meals at breakfast, lunch, and dinner! I recently got to sample a few of the dishes, and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed them!
Thanks to Walt Disney Parks and Resorts and TravelingMom for inviting me to attend the grand opening of Toy Story Land! All opinions are mine.
Toy Story Land Food
What is there to eat in Toy Story Land?
Woody’s Lunchbox is the only place to eat in Toy Story Land. You can always leave the land and come back if you choose to eat somewhere else in Hollywood Studios, but brace yourself for the lines upon your return!
The lines have simmered down somewhat since opening day, but the land itself could reach capacity at any time on the weekend or on holidays. Just check out Pandora as a prime example of the crowds not dissipating after opening day!
Woody’s Lunchbox Menu
First, what’s on the menu? Breakfast is served until 11 am, and the menu is very unique!
One of my favorite treats was the Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart. I won’t lie to you-the first time I saw this in marketing material for Toy Story Land I thought it was a glorified Pop Tart. Boy was I wrong!
I loved the Chocolate-Hazelnut version so much, I never tried the Raspberry one. Guess I’ll just have to go back and try again!
Also on the breakfast menu:
- Breakfast Bowl featuring potato barrels (aka tater tots), smothered in Smoked Brisket country gravy, scrambled eggs, and green onions
- S’more French Toast Sandwich which is marshmallow and chocolate Ganache stuffed in grilled custard soaked Brioche encrusted with graham cracker crumbs
- Smokey Turkey Breakfast sandwich that consists of turkey breast, melted cheese, peppers, onions, and scrambled eggs on a grilled sourdough bread
- Banana Split Yogurt Parfait filled with layers of vanilla yogurt, honey, pineapples, strawberries, and bananas topped with granola and dark chocolate chips
Lunch and Dinner
Next, lunch and dinner menus are the same and are served from 11:30 am until just before Hollywood Studios closes.
I tried the BBQ Brisket Melt with Tomato Soup, and I wished I had had room in my belly to try the Grilled Three-Cheese and Monte Cristo sandwiches! The brisket was so flavorful, and the grilled bread gave it a nice crunch. The random pickle in the middle of the meat surprised me.
I hadn’t read the description that it was included on the sandwich, and I felt it was really unnecessary. I hate pickles and the essences of pickles can just ruin a sandwich for me (looking at you, Chick-fil-A), but thankfully the BBQ sauce and delicious meat made up for it.
Tomato-Basil Soup was thick and creamy, but difficult to finish on such a hot day. I’m going to have to try it again in the fall.
Also available at lunch and dinner:
- Smokey Turkey Sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and Dijionnaise spread served on a sunflower multigrain bread
- “Totchos,” a fan favorite, are made of potato barrels coated with beef and bean chili, shredded cheese and signature Queso with tomatoes and corn chips finished with sour cream and a sprinkle of green onions
- Sides like vegetable macaroni salad, potato barrels, and mini Babybel snack cheeses
Finally, the usual sodas, coffee, and juices are available at Woody’s Lunchbox as well as some specialty drinks.
“Mystic Portal Punch,” served in a regular cup or souvenir light-up sipper cup, contains POWERade® Mountain Berry Blast with flavors of Lemon-Lime and Tangerine.
Guests can also order an ice cream float with their choice of soda, and adults can get alcoholic beverages. Beers offered at Woody’s Lunchbox include Blue Moon, Bud Light, and Angry Orchard. Grown-Up Lemonade” is the featured mixed drink. Three Olives Cherry Vodka, odwalla® All-Natural Lemonade and Black Cherry Purée make “Grown-Up Lemonade” a refreshing drink of choice.
Must Order Food at Toy Story Land
So what does all this mean? What’s the bottom line here? I think Woody’s Lunchbox food is absolutely worth a try.
As far as trying something again, I would definitely eat the BBQ brisket sandwich and tomato basil soup again. I would also eat the lunch box pastries (either one, let’s be honest) for any meal of the day!
Next time you visit Toy Story Land, don’t forget to mobile order your food from Woody’s Lunchbox!